Life insurance is a financial resource for your family and loved ones in case of your death. It is a cover which allows your family to maintain a standard to living as they are currently, and meet their financial obligations.
It also serves as an effective investment and tax saving tool.
- We are an independent and unbiased investment advisor, suggesting products and service that are best for you, not for us.
- We search the market to find the best options for you.
- We have a research team that helps us scan through various products from across the market place to pick only those that meet your standards.
- We are IRDA approved and we have a track record of ethical dealings for the last several years and have had the honour of helping our investors to achieve their financial objectives.
- Life Insurance
- Child Plans
- Insurance other than ‘Life Insurance’ falls under the category of General Insurance. General Insurance comprises of insurance of property against fire, burglary etc, personal insurance such as Accident and Health Insurance, and liability insurance which covers legal liabilities. There are also other covers such as Errors and Omissions insurance for professionals, credit insurance etc.
- Personal insurance covers include policies for Accident, Health etc. Products offering Personal Accident cover are benefit policies. Health insurance covers offered by non-life insurers are mainly hospitalization covers either on reimbursement or cashless basis.
- Accident and health insurance policies are available for individuals as well as groups. A group could be a group of employees of an organization or holders of credit cards or deposit holders in a bank etc. Normally when a group is covered, insurers offer group discounts.
- There are general insurance products that are in the nature of package policies offering a combination of the covers mentioned above. For instance, there are package policies available for householders, shop keepers and also for professionals such as doctors, chartered accountants etc. Apart from offering standard covers, insurers also offer customized or tailor-made ones.
- Suitable general Insurance covers are necessary for every family. It is important to protect one’s property, which one might have acquired from one’s hard earned income. A loss or damage to one’s property can leave one shattered. Losses created by catastrophes such as the tsunami, earthquakes, cyclones etc have left many homeless and penniless. Such losses can be devastating but insurance could help mitigate them.